UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Barre Assembly Mixer & Spout Set – WhiteSKU: PACK35
Please note the backplate for our wall mounted spout has recently been streamlined from a thick to a thin sized backplate
PACKAGE INCLUDES: x1 Barre Assembly Taps (White) & 1x Wall Mounted Spout (White)
Barre Assembly Taps & Spout Set are a new stunning collection by ABI. A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings.
A non-restrictive aerator is available to be installed inside our Spouts (26 L/M at 500KPA).
This product comprises of the following:
|Wall Mounted Spout - White||11666|
|Barre Assembly Taps - White||11793|
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
Brass Spindles & Ceramic Cartridge
White – Semi-Gloss PrimeShield Lacquer Technology
|Mixer Dimensions (mm)||
Handle Length 80
|Spout Dimensions (mm)||
Backplate Diameter 60mm
1 x Barre Assembly Taps & 1 x Wall Mounted Spout
T32357 (v), WELS 5 Star ,5.5L/Min
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Barre Assembly Mixer & Spout Set – White||PACK35||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No FAQ Found