UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Magnus Wall Mounted Mixer – Matte Black Back Plate and ChromeSKU: 101281
The Magnus Wall Mixer is a sharp and modern design casted from brass using proven ceramic cartridge technology and coated in a matte black & chrome finish (Advanced electroplating application (AEA) ABI’s ceramic cartridge technology provides the user with precise temperature & pressure control.
Easy installation for your plumber/builder and suited to all applications. Specification sheets are provided below.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||28.5 × 20 × 7.7 cm|
ABI – International
Brass body – Ceramic cartridge
|Finish / Coating||
Matte Black and Chrome – Advanced electroplating application (AEA)
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Magnus Wall Mounted Mixer - Matte Black Back Plate and Chrome||101281||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced electroplating application (AEA) – This is an extremely durable coating, far superior to a powdercoated coating.
ABI’s warranty does not cover external use due to the coatings being put under much harsher conditions and UV light. However the structural integirty of the tap would be fine.