On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Wall Mounted Spout – Brushed BrassSKU: 10369
Simple and sleek, the Wall Mounted Spout is a moulded and hollowed brass tapware fixture that provides a harmonious flow thanks to its soft curvature and restrictor technology.
Utilising an ultra-modern design, this spout provides a seamless pressure supply with efficient water usage. Its unique aesthetic works beautifully for bathroom basins and provides outstanding functionality for bath time too. It goes without saying that the Wall Mounted Spout will easily enhance your bathroom, providing a lavish, sophisticated look that’ll modernise your area.
• Restrictor technology
• PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
• Solid Brass
• Standard size fitting (½ inch thread)
• Reach 201mm
• Backplate 60mm
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||267 × 147 × 67 cm|
|Finish / Coating||
(PVD) Brushed Brass – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
Please contact our sales team on email@example.com
for the warranty information on this product.
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABI’s warranty does not cover external use due to the coatings being put under much harsher conditions and UV light. However the structural integirty of the tap would be fine.