UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Celine – Semi Inset Basin – Matte WhiteSKU: 12660
Sleek, Spacious & Streamline
Effortlessly blending into your bench top or vanity, the Celine Semi-Inset Basin is a perfect touch of luxury for the modern bathroom.
The Celine Basin has a round and organic design that complements the style of your space while providing ample capacity for washing.
Created with a Solid Surface structure, making your Celine Basin easier to maintain and looking brand new for many years to come.
ABI recommends that customers view our specification sheet before purchasing the Celine Basin.
*Requires 400mm deep internal carcass clearance
*Waste not included
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||530 × 535 × 245 cm|
Basin Rim Thickness:
Matte White / Solid Material Throughout
Minimum cabinetry/carcass clearance is 400mm internal depth
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Celine - Semi Inset Basin - Matte White||12660||10||5||-||2||5||1||-||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on email@example.com.
No FAQ Found