On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Colour Sample – Clay (Solid Brass)SKU: 13229
If you’re having trouble deciding on the finish for your Elysian Tap, why not consider purchasing a colour sample to help narrow down your selection. Clay is one of several unique colours in our Aura Collection. Warm and grounded, the rich orange tone embodies the transformative qualities of clay. The earthy colour harmonises well with the coolness of soft blues and greens.
Take a look through our appealing wider range of additional samples, where you will gain a perspective of the various materials and colours we have to offer.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||70 × 50 × 2 cm|
|Finish / Coating||
Semi-Gloss PrimeShield Lacquer Technology
The Aura Collection colours are only available on our Elysian Kitchen Mixer.
Please contact our sales team on email@example.com
for the warranty information on this product.
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to get colour samples as quickly as possible is to order them through the online shop. If they are out of stock we can arrange for one of our staff members to contact you asap to either send you a sample product or advise a lead time on new samples arriving.
Generally, allow up to 2 business days from the day that you have placed an order online. They are sent by overnight express and we require a business day to process the order.