UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Barre Assembly Taps – Brushed CopperSKU: 11791
A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water-saving product that allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure.
This product uses a standard size spindle fitting that provides an advantage for renovation projects with existing hot and cold assembly taps for a direct swap, (in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings).
With our innovative design, you can switch your handles at any time to a different handle colour or design (supported designs are: Milani & Cross).
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||30 × 16.2 × 10.2 cm|
(PVD) Brushed Copper – ABI’s Heat Shield – Industrial Grade Electro Colouring System (Physical Vapour Deposition)
Mixer Handle Length: 80
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Barre Assembly Taps - Brushed Copper||11791||25||5||7||2||10||1||5||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on email@example.com.
No FAQ Found