UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Milani Progressive Mixer & Spout Set – WhiteSKU: 14285
The Milani Progressive Mixer and Spout Set combines a smooth single hand mixer that uses progressive cartridge technology and an ultra-modern wall mounted spout that has harmonious water flow.
This product allows ease of operation for the user with precise temperature control at a twist of the dial. When using progressive cartridge technology you twist in one clockwise motion starting at low-pressure cold up to high pressure cold. Once turned halfway warm water is introduced at full pressure. The dial is then precisely adjustable for the perfect temperature right up to maximum temperature when fully turned.
The Milani Progressive Mixer and Spout Set will easily enrich your space with its sharp, sophisticated aesthetic.
Please note: when using this product for a basin sink ABI recommends using a 5 or 6 star water restrictor. This is free of charge from ABI and packed with your order. A non-restrictive aerator is available to be installed inside our spouts (26 L/M at 500KPA).
– Progressive Cartridge Technology
– PSLT (PrimeShield Lacquer Technology)
– Precise Temperature Control
– Diameter: 54mm
– Spout Reach: 201mm
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 cm|
Mixer: DR Brass Body, Ceramic Cartridge
White – Semi-Gloss PrimeShield Lacquer Technology
|Mixer Dimensions (mm)||
|Spout Dimensions (mm)||
Spout reach 201
x1 Milani Mixer & x1 Wall Mounted Spout
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Milani Progressive Mixer & Spout Set - White||14285||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on email@example.com.
ABI’s warranty does not cover external use due to the coatings being put under much harsher conditions and UV light. However the structural integirty of the tap would be fine.
Yes this completely up to the customer, the plumber will install onsite with the mixer or spout on left or right side.