UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Pixi Tile Insert Floor Waste 125mm – Brushed GunmetalSKU: 11571
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $1000 AND OVER* | 30 DAY HASSLE FREE RETURNS(*Excludes vanities and mirror cabinets)
Sharp but also beautifully seamless, the Pixi Tile Floor Waste features an elegant slimline brass rim that blends into the floor tiles. It would certainly appeal to minimal enthusiasts who appreciate that every detail in the bathroom, however minor, makes a real difference.
The floor waste has been designed to sit in the tile, which creates a brilliantly flush appearance. Thanks to its hand-welded high-grade stainless steel construction, this smart floor waste is strong and durable, making it an essential component for any bathroom space.
Please note that the insert measures 15mm. Therefore, the Pixi Tile Floor Waste is suitable for tiles between 10-12mm. However, this will vary depending on individual installation.
– PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition)
– Stainless Steel Construction
– 125mm Length
– 125mm Width
– 28mm Height
– 30mm Height Outlet
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Care Guide
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||14.5 × 14.5 × 7.5 cm|
ABI – International
125L x 125W x 28H + 30H outlet
|Finish / Coating||
Brushed Gunmetal – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial grade PVD electro colouring system (Tile is inserted after installation leaving only the rims visible)
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Pixi Tile Insert Floor Waste 125mm - Brushed Gunmetal||11571||10||5||-||2||5||1||-||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No FAQ Found