UP TO 25 YEARS
SAME OR NEXT
PRICES ON QUALITY TAPWARE
On occasion, we apply filters to images, please take this into consideration when viewing how the colour of our products appear in marketing material and gallery images.
Pixi Round – Tile Insert Floor Waste – Brushed BrassSKU: 12350
ABI recommends using the 110mm & 130mm Diamond Holesaw Set for Installation.
The PIXI Round Smart Waste is a modernised drainage fixture with a streamline stainless-steel trim, seamlessly blending into your tiles or inviting a touch of colour to the bathroom floor.
Exuding luxury, the PIXI smart waste has been constructed using 304-grade stainless steel and coloured with our industrial-grade PVD electro colouring system, fitting your bathroom with optimum strength and durability, while guaranteeing style.
For your installation convenience, the PIXI’s Holesaw Set of 130mm and 110mm drill pieces are available for purchase here
130mm Holesaw – Cutting the base of the waste.
110mm Holesaw – Cutting the insert of the waste.
Available in four outstanding colours, complement your bathroom finishes with the PIXI.
- Product Information
- Product Documents
- Shipping Times & Cost
|Dimensions||14.3 × 14 × 8 cm|
ABI – International
Brushed Brass – ABI's Heat Shield – Industrial Grade PVD Electro Colouring System
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||NON-RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY||OUTDOOR WARRANTY|
|Name & Finish||SKU||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other||Structure||Finish||Cartridge||Other|
|Pixi Round - Tile Insert Floor Waste - Brushed Brass||12350||10||5||-||2||5||1||-||1||-||-||-||-|
All items must be returned via the original place of purchase.
For orders placed online or in store in our Burleigh Heads Showroom, please visit our Returns Portal.
Express Post ShippingACT: 1 – 3 Business Days NSW: 1 – 3 Business Days NT: 2 – 5 Business Days QLD: 1 – 3 Business Days SA: 2 – 3 Business Days TAS: 2 – 3 Business Days VIC: 1 – 3 Business Days WA: 2 – 3 Business Days
Standard Post ShippingACT: 3 – 12 Business Days NSW: 3 – 6 Business Days NT: 9 – 12+ Business Days QLD: 3 – 6 Business Days SA: 5 – 7 Business Days TAS: 6 – 7 Business Days VIC: 4 – 6 Business Days WA: 7 – 9 Business Days
- All delivery time frames are based on metropolitan areas.
- Express post is currently our fastest shipping option available. If express postage is not offered at checkout, please get in contact with our Sales team.
- We cannot guarantee delivery time frames.
- Please note, as delivery timeframes are subject to change we recommend booking your trades once all items are received and checked. This will aid in avoiding stress and disappointment if there are despatch or shipping delays with your order.
- If you have any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact our aftersales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No FAQ Found